“Do You Make These 9 Golfing Mistakes?”
Karl Morris Reveals The 9 Thinking Sins That RUIN Your Game And How Avoiding Them Can Take Your Golf To A Whole New Level
Golf is a game which allows us to THINK. The problem is that MOST of our thinking makes us WORSE. We have ALL been conditioned to think in certain ways… These are the MIND TRAPS.
Golf is a game which allows us to THINK. The problem is, MOST of our thinking makes us WORSE.
Now, for the FIRST time, learn how you can INSTANTLY be able to CHANGE your thinking and DISCOVER the golfer you are CAPABLE of becoming.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this Downloadable MP3 Audio Programme:
- The ‘Crown Jewels’ of practice that will help you make the most of your time on the range
- How to calm your fears when the pressure mounts
- Why focussing on score will wreck your game (and what to focus on instead)
- The dangers of “positive thinking”, and how to control your inner thoughts
- How to stay laser focussed all the way to the winning putt
- The Ben Hogan secret to becoming the greatest golfer you can be
- The golfing personalities (and how to choose the right one)
- The message from childhood that ruins performance (and how to overcome it)
- The “armchair” exercise that will take your game to the next level
Here’s What People Say About It…
6 reviews, powered by ReviewTrust
Nagaprasad Velamuri • Great reading.
|Very helpful. Recommend to golfers of all levels.|
|May 12, 2016 at 16:17:03|
Yun Lei • A must to have
|I should have read this book when I started playing golf two years ago. It has become one of the most important parts of my pre &post-round golf. It is a must to read for new golfers who will ahave a better understanding of the "game of golf".|
|February 27, 2016 at 11:13:51|
Aaron Smith • Some very useful insights.
|So far seems to be a very good product - some of the content was not new to me, but it is really useful to have all of these ideas condensed into a relatively short and usable form. My only small gripe - and it is a small one - is that the production itself could be better. The audio quality is only ok, some of the narrative could flow better, and the music is awful! Overall, I think this is a very good product. I am already putting some of the suggestions into practice, and although I have not yet had tangible results I certainly have a different attitude towards my practice and games.|
|October 22, 2015 at 06:14:03|
Graham Boulton • An effective training program
|The program is delivered in every day language so it is easy to read & understand|
|September 02, 2015 at 18:43:17|
Brian Bratager • Nice Going
|Excellent and effective.|
|September 02, 2015 at 20:33:26|
Mike Berry • Trapshooter
|Concise and helpful|
|September 03, 2015 at 00:34:38|
Plus, You Get The Karl Morris “No-Quibble” 60 Day Guarantee…
“Use the ‘Mind Traps’ program for 60 days. If for any reason you are not delighted with the results, I’ll give you 100% of your money back. No Questions Asked! And you can keep the ‘Mind Traps’ programme for free.”