Spread The Word About The Mind Factor
And Earn 50% From Every Sale You Bring In For You Or Your Club!
Here’s How to Get Started Fast!
Step 1: Get On Our Affiliate Notification List…
This is essential so I can keep you posted on new marketing materials, promotions, software updates and other affiliate content that could make you extra easy sales.
Step 2: Get a ClickBank Affiliate Account
You must have a ClickBank affiliate Account ‘Nickname’. You can get one FREE in less than 60 seconds just by clicking here now!
Step 3: Get Your Links
Powered by: CBVendor Tools
Please note: We hide all links to this page from affiliate referred visitors, so please bookmark this page if you test your affiliate link.
Everything is setup for you. You only need to send traffic to the affiliate link. The sales letter, order fulfillment, and support is all handled by us. You only need to send traffic and collect your payment.
Sample Solo Emails
Use the link creator above to automatically replace AFFLINK with your affiliate link
Consistent Golf Solo
5 Shots Lower Solo
A Few Ways to Make Money With Our Affiliate Programme
- Write a review, letting people know how good it is and include your affiliate link at the end of the review. You don’t have to be a good writer or write pages and pages – just say what you really think about the site. When you publish your product review, use your affiliate link to send people to our website. There are many places you could make you review available – here are some ideas to get you started:Share your review by:
- Putting it on your website or blog
- Adding it as an article on free sites such as GoArticles.com & EzineArticles.com
- Printing it and putting copies on your golf club noticeboard
- Submitting it to your golf club newsletter or magazine
- Join some popular golfing forums and make frequent contributions to popular threads there. Be sure to go into your forum profile and edit your “signature”. Make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your review of Golf Mind Factor online. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link.
- If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you, send them an email telling them about our website, and include your affiliate link at the end of the email. Feel free to use some text from our homepage in your email.(NB: we do not tolerate spamming in any way, so make sure you only send emails to people who have given you permission to email them)
- Make a poster for your golf club and use your affiliate link at the bottom – if you also add ‘tear off’ tabs, people can easily take the link home with them.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC): Using a PPC account from Google Adwords, Yahoo, FaceBook or many others, you can easily generate income with the our affiliate programme. You can either send people directly to us using your affiliate link in your PPC ads, or to your own website in which you have a review of our product, followed by your affiliate tracking link.